At Obstetrics, we care for pregnant women, unborn babies, labour and delivery and the immediate period following childbirth. Our obstetricians provide the best prenatal care for mother and child with healthy labour and safe delivery. They make sure to take care of any difficulties quickly and safely in case they are needed.
Obstetrics deals with the wellbeing of pregnant women and their babies. Our Obstetrics unit cares for different complications such as
- Ectopic pregnancy: a condition where the embryo is in a fallopian tube;
- Foetal distress caused by compression;
- Problems with the placenta or
- Pre-eclampsia or high blood pressure with damage to kidneys or liver.
- At Kinder Women’s Hospital and Fertility Centre, our obstetricians ensure both mother and baby are safe during all pregnancy stages and childbirth. Our approach is to take care of the
- mother and foetus to avoid all complications and treat them on time. Our obstetricians are skilled to make quick decisions during natural childbirth or conduct a caesarian section. They are
- adept to all changes during the process of childbirth.